Wedding project ideas and style how-tos for brides, bridal jewelry designers and wedding planners.
This wedding season, drop earrings are dripping down the necks of gorgeous brides. Drop earrings are perfect for brides, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom for special wedding-day style statements. Widely worn on red carpets and spotted on runways, drop earrings are subtly sophisticated, feminine and flattering to the face and fashion silhouette.
Here are the top 10 style picks for wedding-worthy drop earrings. Design ideas include complementary material lists with one-click product links for easy ordering. Simply substitute different materials and colors for instant personalization.
1. Curved focal components and stunning quartz briolettes will capture the attention of all the guests.
3. Pear-shaped Swarovski crystal pearls and crystal-embellished beads exude class and sophisitication.
4. Swarovski crystal sew-on components make spectacular pieces that will be remembered long after the special day.
6. Hearts are dropping in and adding a sweet touch of romance to wedding-day style.
7. Filigree components, filled with Czech pressed glass beads, are a beautiful complement to an elegant bride.
9. Add a splash of color with bright gemstone briolettes and combine with Swarovski crystal and cultured freshwater pearls for unsurpassed beauty.
10. Dress up drops with Celestial Crystal® baubles, including faceted teardrops, for soft and feminine luxury.
Still want more?