Shades of Grey
Shades of Grey are gracing the fashion and jewelry scene and giving way to a casual, sleek style. This look is made easy with design ideas and product suggestions ready for your own individual touch.
Accessorize in Shades of Grey
Simple, classic styling is elegant and easy to wear. Layering shades of grey with black and white essentials results in an effortless, polished look.
Warm up with cool hints of dusty blue, candy-apple red or pine green in brushed and textured materials. Take inspiration from the hand-knit wools of Ireland and the casual ease of the West Coast -- and pile on the layers. Layered apparel lends itself to layered jewelry. Accentuate a cozy scarf with a long, delicate chain. Dress up elbow-length gloves with a bold cuff.
How to wear the style
Women want their jewelry to reflect their lifestyle, with statement pieces that are smart and sophisticated.
A strand of large Swarovski® crystal pearls in dark grey or powder green layered with delicate pewter and sterling silver chains create a sensible look that's significant to this trend. Bold cuffs, labradorite gemstone nuggets and long chain are design staples. Silver beads on black leather cord and black resin beads paired with sterling silver herringbone chain define the casual-chic look. Super-sized earrings in grey and black faceted glass with a hint of red create a polished, effortless style.
Design with ...
- Pewter and sterling silver components in textured surfaces
- Bold cuff bracelets
- Silver metallic Delica® seed beads
- Swarovski® crystal components in silver shade, black diamond and light grey opal
- Faceted gemstone nuggets worn as pendants on long, delicate chain
- Herringbone chain
- Black glass and resin beads
- Oversized glass pearls
- Long, layered chains
- Silver beads on leather cord
- Lots of labradorite gemstone beads
- Cultured freshwater pearls worn with sterling silver delicate chain
- Silver and pearl hair accessories
- Lava rock beads