Discover the secrets to creating designer styles for less... The style how-to's uncover the latest runway looks and translate them to reality -- real jewelry and real styles for real people.
Accessorize in Silver City!
Let it shine!
Taking a cue from the shimmering holiday season, designers are adding a glistening touch to accessories and clothing. It only takes one statement piece to make an outfit shine, and silver is the metal of choice.
How to wear the style:
Accessorize with silver and shine even when the sun isn't out. Your statement piece can be a flashy belt, glistening details on a handbag, stacks of silver bangles or a gleaming necklace.
Light-reflective jewelry components, like hammered sterling silver, are often paired with subtle or neutral tones. Handmade silver components with intricate detailing, such as Hill Tribes fine silver, are great for a polished look.
Smooth silver unveils a mirror effect that creates a futuristic mood. Enhance the silver components with black diamond, crystal silver shade and pastel-colored Swarovski® crystals. Combine copper, gold and pewter with the sheen of silver -- the more metallic the better.
Why the appeal of silver? Silver is the most social metal of all. It plays well with other metals and is inviting to all colors. It can be dressed up or worn casually. In Silver City there's plenty to shine about.
- Sterling silver and silver-plated findings and components in geometric shapes like circles, squares and triangles
- Wear silver bangles in multiples and embellish with colorful gemstones
- Hill Tribes Silver -- for the tiniest details that make a big impression
- Layers and layers of silver chain
- Swarovski® crystal beads and components in black diamond, jet and crystal silver shade
- Art Clay® -- fantastic tool to make your own silver components
- Silver sequins jazz up belts and handbags