Product Search Help
Product Search will accept complete item numbers from a catalog or invoice. You can also search using keywords that describe the product you are looking for.
Start a keyword search by typing descriptive words into the product search box and either click the ''GO'' button or press [Enter] on your keyboard. Words and numbers for size, shape, color, material, and package size may all be used to help narrow your search.
The total number of items found for your search is listed just above the results. You can Refine Your Search using the categories listed on the left-hand side of the page. This will limit your results to include only the types of products you select. Your search results are initially sorted by Best Match. This positions results that best matched your exact search terms at the top. You may also sort results by Price, Description, and Newest.
Our Product Search finds just what you tell it to, so here are some tips for better results.
- Start your search using two or three keywords. Common words may be used and there is no minimum or maximum limit on characters or search terms. When possible, use specific words to describe exactly what you're looking for. When you type multiple words in the search box, Product Search looks only for products that contain all of your search terms. For example, searching for ''Ocean Jasper'' will return fewer, more precise listings than searching for ''Jasper''.
- Uppercase and lowercase are treated the same. For example, a search for ''PEARLS'' returns the same results as for ''pearls''.
- Word order will not change results. A search for ''8mm black agate'' and ''agate black 8mm'' will produce the same results.
- If a word is misspelled, our search engine will attempt to suggest a similar word and provide results. For example, a search for ''chalcidny'' will produce the following result: We didn't find any products matching "chalcidny"... Did you mean chalcedony?
Occasionally, you may receive the message ''We were unable to locate any items matching your search criteria.'' You might receive this message for several reasons, including:
- A word was misspelled and our search engine could not find a similar search term.
- A catalog number was entered incorrectly.
- The item was a clearance item and is no longer available.
Broaden your Search
- Start your search with a broad term, then narrow your search using the refine tab
Index and Refine
- Use the index tab on the left navigation bar to select a category, then refine your search using the refine tab
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly. Common misspellings are automatically corrected
Shop for a Brand
- Enter the brand name in your search
Search by Item Number
- Find your exact product using the product item number found in catalogs and on invoices
If you're not sure what you're looking for, the index tab is the way to go. This allows you to browse the site, click through categories and lists of items, exploring as you go, until you find something you're interested in. Categories are listed in the left-hand column. Each category has multiple listings to choose from and each of these listings contains a number of items.
If you are still having difficulty locating a specific item,
please contact one of our friendly Customer Service representatives
for assistance. We would be glad to help you locate items matching your description, or let you know how you may submit a new product suggestion.
When searching for designs, instructions and informational resources on our website; please use the Resource Search located at the bottom of the page.