Item Number: A28-3351BK
Innovative techniques to inspire any artist ...
Metal clay's versatility and ability to be enhanced by every other known medium has broadened design possibilities for artists everywhere.
"Metal Clay The Complete Guide" is the reference book every metal clay artist needs to have on the shelf for quick access to how-to information on a variety of subjects, including:
• Materials and tools for working with metal clay
• Metal clay care and handling, including tips for keeping your clay from drying out
• Techniques including rolling, adding texture, stamping, lids and forming
• How-tos for shaping bails, loops, beads and connectors
• Mixing metal clay with glass, enamels, beads, gemstones and more
• Tips and troubleshooting
• Four projects: bracelet, lentil bead, box pendant, ring
• Helpful appendices, including ring sizing, gemstone firing times, drying times, kiln firing temperatures and alternative firing methods
Whether you are just getting started or have been working with metal clay or related materials for years, Metal Clay The Complete Guide is guaranteed to be the resource you turn to the most.
Hardcover with encased spiral, full color, 256 pages
Book size: 7-7/8 x 6-7/8 inches
Level: All skill levels
Books are shrink-wrapped and are returnable if unopened.