Item Number: H20-3436TL
Have a question about this item?
Smith Equipment Little Torch Acetylene/Oxygen System joins two gases (acetylene and oxygen) to produce an adjustable pin-point flame. Ideal for precision welding, soldering, annealing and heating. Works with refillable oxygen and fuel tanks (purchased from most welding supply stores). The Little Torch is completely versatile, accepting all Little Torch accessory tips.
• American-made by Smith Equipment
• Highly portable--carry the Little Torch with you from task to task in convenient caddy (included)
• Reduced storage space
• 5 tips -- #3 through #7 (#3, the smallest tip, has exclusive synthetic sapphire orifices for improved flame control)
• Acetylene regulator (PSI increments of 100)
• Oxygen regulator (PSI increments of 1,000)
• Pair of reverse flow check valves
• 8-foot (2.4m) covered fuel and oxygen hoses
• 20 cubic foot oxygen cylinder, empty
• 10 cubic foot acetylene cylinder, empty
• Caddy carrier with a hose wrap for easy storage/handling of hose
• Instruction and safety manual
Wearing safety glasses is recommended when using this product.
Acetylene/oxygen replacement tip sold separately