Due to the unfortunate outbreak of the coronavirus, delays in incoming shipments may inhibit the restocking of some items.
If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section
at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319.
Backorders will be taken but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period
as many of our vendors are completely shut down until further notice. We will continue to take and ship orders
as long as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Torch set, Little Torch Acetylene/Oxygen System. Sold per set.
Item Number: H20-3436TL
Have a question about this item?
Smith Equipment Little Torch Acetylene/Oxygen System joins two gases (acetylene and oxygen) to produce an adjustable pin-point flame. Ideal for precision welding, soldering, annealing and heating. Works with refillable oxygen and fuel tanks (purchased from most welding supply stores). The Little Torch is completely versatile, accepting all Little Torch accessory tips.
• American-made by Smith Equipment
• Highly portable--carry the Little Torch with you from task to task in convenient caddy (included)
• Reduced storage space
• 5 tips -- #3 through #7 (#3, the smallest tip, has exclusive synthetic sapphire orifices for improved flame control)
• Acetylene regulator (PSI increments of 100)
• Oxygen regulator (PSI increments of 1,000)
• Pair of reverse flow check valves
• 8-foot (2.4m) covered fuel and oxygen hoses
• 20 cubic foot oxygen cylinder, empty
• 10 cubic foot acetylene cylinder, empty
• Caddy carrier with a hose wrap for easy storage/handling of hose
• Instruction and safety manual
Wearing safety glasses is recommended when using this product.
Acetylene/oxygen replacement tip sold separately
Restricted Shipping to:
Armed Forces AA, Armed Forces AE, Armed Forces AP, American Samoa, Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Mariana Islands, Palau and Virgin Islands.
More Information on Product Safety and Restrictions