Stock Notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be delays in restocking some items. If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319. Backorders will be taken on select items but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Poly-roller machine, Marcato® Atlas 180 Roller, plastic with chrome- and nickel-plated steel, black, 9 x 8-1/2 x 7 inches. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-4035TL
Have a question about this item?
Make your polymer clay projects easier. Create uniform sheets quickly and blend colors evenly with the steel Marcato® Atlas 180 poly-roller. This sturdy roller machine is made of steel, then plated with chrome and nickel for long-term resistance to corrosion. Rollers are nickel-plated steel. All gears are tempered, case-hardened steel for extra-long life.
• Precision rollers condition and smooth clay
• Extra-wide rollers produce sheets up to 7 inches wide
• Numbered adjustable knob provides 9 different thicknesses ranging from 0.3 to 2.5mm
• Sturdy table clamp opens to 2-1/2 inches, then tightens to keep rolling machine secured to work surface
• Handle and clamp made of plastic and can be black, white or silver
• Includes 12-page full-color booklet with detailed instructions for use and maintenance in 10 languages
• 3-year manufacturer's warranty
• Made in Italy
Not what you're looking for? See all Other Tools