Item Number: H20-F1543CL
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is in the details.
The right findings and finishings transform humdrum jewelry into stunning, one-of-a-kind accessories. This essential guide shows you how to use purchased findings or ones you make yourself to professionally complete necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pins and more!
You can master the "tricks of the trade" for more than 100 findings and finishing techniques including:
• Attaching clasps and closures ranging from simple and classic to wildly original
• Embellishing your project with knots, edgings and fringes for dazzling finishes
• Creating wireworked findings that add elegance and style
• Personalizing items with your own design flair
• And a gorgeous gallery of work that is sure to ignite your imagination!
Softcover, full color, 118 pages
Book size: 9x8-1/2 inches
Level: Beginning to intermediate
Books are shrink-wrapped and are returnable if unopened.
About the author: Sharon Bateman teaches beading workshops, has authored a variety of articles, projects and books, and is the inventor and manufacturer of the Sharondipity Tube Looms. She lives in northern Idaho.