Earrings with Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads and 14Kt Gold-Filled Bugle Beads
Charming earrings will re-awaken your senses with a flirty approach to any season. Vermeil baroque 3-loop clasps provide the focal point for dangling Czech fire-polished crystal rose rounds and gold-filled bugles. This artful ensemble looks great with a basic black dress and gold strappy sandals.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Clasp, 3-strand hook-and-eye, vermeil, 30x16mm baroque style
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, two-tone, crystal/rose, 4mm round
- Faceted Czech Fire-Polished crystal rose round beads, 6mm
- Bead, gold-filled, 6mm straight tube
- Eyepin, gold-filled, 1-inch, 24 gauge
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-inch, 24 gauge
- Earwire, gold-filled, 17mm angular fishhook with 3mm ball and open loop, 20 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.