Triple-Strand Necklace with Indian Stick Pen Shell Beads, Tigereye Gemstone Beads and Stone Power Beads
The stone reminds us to open our eyes again and see our world in childlike wonder. Keep tigereye with you - it brings color to a black and white world. It has been used to stimulate wealth and to enhance the stability required to maintain wealth. Produces soothing vibrations, generating a calmness to unsettled turmoil, and allows one to enjoy actions of being unfenced and uninhibited.
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2003 Beading Contest
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, gold-plated brass, 25x10mm single flat wire
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex®, clear, 49 strand
- Indian stick pen shell bead
- Copper color brass bell bead
- Tigereye brass cross pendant
- Red tigereye chips
- Garnet pear bead, 7x5mm
- Bead, garnet, chip
- Assorted stone power beads, 8mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.