Single-Strand Necklace Set with Skull Bone Beads
Here's Looking at You
Fun and trendy necklaces can be worn together or separately to create distinct moods. Bone beads and colored fiber cords combine for a trendy-chic look that's all-the-rage! Wear with matching earrings, Design Idea #710H.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Sterling silver and gold-plated dmagnetic hammered rectangle clasp, 20x12mm
- Bead, antiqued bone, 22x9mm long skull
- Cord coil, gold-plated brass, 10x2mm
- Chain, brass-plated brass, 2.2mm cable
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 5mm round, 18 gauge
- Fiber art cord card, Adornaments, summer colors, 3.25 yards each
- Bead, antiqued bone, skull
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.