Single-Strand Necklace with Hemalyke™ Beads, Seed Beads and Czech Glass Beads
Make an art necklace with intricately beaded hematite and copper-colored seed beads around Hemalyke™ cabochons and Czech fire-polished faceted beads for a metallically magnificent design.
-- Designer --
Jamie Cloud Eakin
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size B, black
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 37x12mm ribbed wire with dotted bead
- Cabochon, Hemalyke, 40x30mm oval
- Cabochon, Hemalyke, 8mm faceted round
- Cabochon, Hemalyke, 25x18mm faceted oval
- Cabochon, Hemalyke, 30x22mm faceted oval
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, iris gold, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, metallic copper brown, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, metallic hematite, #15 rocaille
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, iris brown, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, iris brown, 8mm faceted round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver iris, #8 round
- Lacy's Stiff Stuff
- Gold-filled round jumpring, 5.5mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.