Single-Strand Necklace with Flower Beading Component and Swarovski Crystal Flat Backs
Don't Pick the Daisies
Crunched for time but still want to play? Then take a minute or two to build a cheery necklace using a metal floral focal piece, chain link and a fuchsia Swarovski crystal for a color accent that adds interest!
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, pewter (tin-based alloy) with antiqued gold finish, 44x44mm flower
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal AB, foil back, 3-3.2mm Xilion rose, SS12
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, fuchsia, silver-foil back, 3.9mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm helix
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fuchsia, 8mm Xilion bicone
- Headpin, antique brass-plated steel, 3/4 inch, 21 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, antique brass-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 7x5mm
- Jumpring, antique brass-plated steel, 4mm round, 2.6mm inside diameter, 22 gauge
- Jumpring, antique brass-plated steel, 7mm round, 5.8mm inside diameter, 21 gauge
- Chain, antique brass-plated steel, 3mm textured cable
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.