Multi-Strand Necklace with 14Kt Gold Chain and Cloisonné Metal Bead
This is definitely not your grandmother's jewelry! Expect compliments when you wear this flea market antique-inspired necklace featuring an art deco cloisonné square bead and abundant 14Kt gold-filled chains that dip into the perfect flapper tassel.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Jumpring, 14Kt gold-filled, 3.8mm round, 22 gauge
- Bead, cloisonné, enamel and gold-plated copper, multicolored, (2) 19x14mm and (1) 45x35mm flat rectangle with flower / leaves / lines design
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 3mm flat curb
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued ''vermeil,'' 19x12mm rectangle
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 2 inch, 21 gauge
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, half-hard, round, 18 gauge
- Bead cap, antiqued ''vermeil,'' 7x4mm round, fits 5-7mm bead
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.