Bracelet with Wood Beads, Swarovski Crystal Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
Nature's Flower Garden
Marvelously painted wood beads complement padparadscha Swarovski crystal beads and natural white wood spiral and triangle beads add an exotic touch to a lovely bracelet.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, wood, 22x10mm oval with painted flower
- Bead, palm wood, 16mm nugget
- Bead, wood, 25mm round with red painted design
- Bead, sterling silver, 5mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver, 6x1mm beaded snowflake rondelle
- Bead, white wood, 42x40mm triangle
- Bead, white wood, 35-38mm round swirl
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 13mm round, 16 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 3-inch, 24 gauge
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, padparadscha, 6mm faceted round
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued sterling silver, 20x14mm spiral oval
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.