Single-Strand Necklace with Antiqued Gold Metal Beads and Wood Beads
Bubbles of Fun
Bring on the fun when you make this necklace using bright bubbles of metallic-colored wood round beads that dangle from a large brass-finished cable chain for a great playful look.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, wood, assorted metallic colors, 6mm round
- Bead, wood, assorted metallic colors, 12mm round
- Bead, wood, assorted metallic colors, 20mm round
- Bead, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 7.5x4mm dotted rondelle
- Bead, antique gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 5x2mm flat beaded rondelle
- Bead, antiqued gold-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 7.5mm double dots rondelle
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 5x3mm fluted saucer
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined gold, #6 round
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 3mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Chain, gold-plated steel, 11x6mm twisted cable
- Clasp, toggle, antique gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 15mm round with banded design
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.