Earrings with Antiqued Brass-Plated Steel Chain and Celestial Crystal® Beads
Make this fun pair of earwires using antiqued brass bead caps, chains and flowers with lime green Celestial Crystal® beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Link, antiqued brass-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 12x9mm flower with PP32 chaton setting
- Bead cap, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 6x4mm flower, fits 4-6mm bead
- Eyepin, antique brass-plated steel, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, antique brass-plated steel, 4mm round, 2.6mm inside diameter, 22 gauge
- Earwire, antique brass-plated steel, 19mm with 3mm ball and 2mm coil with open loop, 22 gauge
- Chain, antique brass-plated steel, 3x2mm flat cable
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, lime green, 6mm faceted round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.