Belt with Antique Gold Pewter Metal Beads and Czech Glass Beads
Care to Dance?
Make this gorgeous and intricate gypsy-like hip belt that is just right for adding a bit of old world mystique to your wardrobe by linking and looping gold-plated chains with antiqued gold pewter and Czech fire-polished beads that are charmed and dangling for great motion with your every move.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued gold pewter (tin-based alloy), 22x21.5x21mm double-sided triangle with design
- Charm, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 20mm grape leaf
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 8x6mm vase
- Charm, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 23x15mm tanoak leaf
- Bead, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 8mm beaded round
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 12x8mm oval with flower
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, teal with blue iris finish, 8mm round
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6mm round, 20 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 24 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 24 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Chain, gold-plated brass, 5x3.5mm cable
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.