Ring with Swarovski Crystal Beads, Glass Pearl Beads, Czech Seed Beads
This element-inspired ring, representing water, is made with a woven band of blue seed beads with a crystal focal piece of Swarovski, Czech fire-polished, glass pearl and Celestial Crystal® beads in cool blue and aqua colors.
-- Designer --
To learn more about Catharina Thomas, read about her jewelry artist success story here
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2006 Beading Contest
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, royal blue, size D
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, clear, 12x8mm faceted teardrop
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, crystal clear, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, crystal clear, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, transparent light aqua, 6mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, transparent light aqua, 4mm faceted round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, clear, 4x3.4mm fringe
- Bead, glass pearl, mixed color, 6mm round
- Bead, glass pearl, mixed color, 8mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, crystal clear, 4mm faceted round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined transparent pale blue, #11 square hole
- Seed bead, Czech glass, transparent royal blue, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent clear, #11 round
- Seed bead, Czech glass, silver-lined royal blue, #11 with square hole
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.