Single-Strand Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
Song of Solomon
This necklace, inspired by the treasured love story of King Solomon, is made into a classical design with antiqued sterling silver beads and tanzanite-colored Swarovski crystal beads. From the center of the necklace, a single triangular sterling silver pendant hangs with three elongated sterling chain tassels.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, sterling silver, 30x27mm fancy triangle with 3-loops
- Drop, sterling silver, 17x9mm teardrop with 1-loop
- Drop, sterling silver, 14x7mm fancy triangle with 1-loop
- Link, sterling silver, 15x6mm oval
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, tanzanite, silver-foil back, 4.8mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, tanzanite, 8mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, tanzanite, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, tanzanite, 4mm bicone
- Bead, sterling silver, 12x10mm fancy
- Bead, sterling silver, 8mm four-sided with beads
- Bead, sterling silver, 4x1mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver, 2.5x1mm smooth flat rondelle
- Clasp, sterling silver, 17x11mm triangle toggle
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.