Earrings with Carnelian Gemstone Beads and Sterling Silver Filigree Components
Deep red clouds at sunset over the Sahara desert were the inspiration for these delicate earwires with blazing red and orange-colored carnelian gemstone beads dangling with sterling silver filigree drops and little chains.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, sterling silver, 25x17mm filigree, 6-loops
- Bead, carnelian, 4mm round
- Bead, carnelian, 2mm round
- Bead, carnelian, 8x6mm-10x8mm carved leaf with 0.4-1.4mm hole
- Chain, sterling silver, 1.6mm long cable
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 3.3mm round, 22 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Earwire, antiqued sterling silver, 23mm fishhook with 6x4mm fancy wire rondelle and open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.