Triple-Strand Necklace with Assorted Gemstone Beads and White Lotus™ Cultured Freshwater Pearl Beads
Timeless and Elegant
Inspired by the opulent elegance of the Elizabethan era, this three-strand necklace is made with ornately faceted garnet briolettes and rounds, glimmering golden citrine flat round shaped beads and lustrous cultured freshwater pearls that lead down to an intricate garnet cross pendant.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Link, sterling silver with garnet, 22x22mm cross with four 6x4mm faceted ovals
- Bead, garnet, 8.5x5.5x3mm-10x7x4.5mm graduated faceted flat briolette
- Bead, citrine, 7mm hand-cut faceted flat round
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, white, 5-5.5mm semi-round
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4mm soldered round, 2.6mm inside diameter, 22 gauge
- Wire, sterling silver, dead-soft, round, 26 gauge
- Clasp, box style, sterling silver with cubic zirconia, clear, 4mm faceted round, 22x15mm hex, double strand
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-1/4 inch, 24 gauge
- Bead, garnet, 6mm round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.