Earrings with Cultured Freshwater Pearl Beads and Garnet Gemstone Beads
Old Favorite II
Make these pearl drop earrings with clean lines and symmetry one of your favorite pairs today. Made with delicate mauve-colored cultured freshwater pearls and rich red faceted garnet teardrop beads, these earrings embody simple elegance and quality that will never go out of style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, mauve, 6-6.5mm rice
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, mauve, 5-5.5mm rice
- Bead, garnet, 8x5mm-10x6mm graduated faceted teardrop briolette
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 17mm flat fishhook with 2.5mm ball and open loop, 20 gauge
- Wire, sterling silver, dead-soft, round, 26 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.