Single-Strand Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Sterling Silver Focal Component
Make this easy necklace with downplayed style using sterling silver chain stationed with a large sterling silver focal component and turquoise-colored Swarovski crystal dangles.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal component, sterling silver, 40mm medallion with flowers and five loops
- Chain, sterling silver, 3.5mm cable
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, turquoise, 8x8mm cube
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB2X, 4mm bicone
- Clasp, sterling silver, 23.9x11.1x4.6mm toggle with lizard
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4.5mm round, 20.5 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 1.5mm ball, 21 gauge
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, turquoise, 4mm cube
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.