Earrings with Acrylic Beads and Turquoise Beads
Go Bold II
Mix acrylic with turquoise gemstone beads when you make a pair of fun clip-on earrings.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead assortment, acrylic, assorted color, approximate range 19mm - 34x30x12mm assorted shapes
- Bead, turquoise, large oval nugget
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 10mm fancy round, 16 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Bead, brass, 6mm rondelle
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 2-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Earring, leverback clip-on , gold-plated brass, 12mm filigree dome with loop
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.