Earrings with Celestial Crystal® Beads and Silver-Plated Chain
Do Pigs Fly? II
Make this delightful pair of dangling earwires using sweet pastel-colored Czech fire-polished beads and sterling silver chains.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, light blue AB, 8mm round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, 48-facet, pink, 8mm round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, light yellow AB, 8mm round
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Earwire, silver-plated stainless steel, 20mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge
- Chain, silver-plated brass, 3.5mm curb
- Chain, silver-plated steel, 2.2mm cable
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.