Bracelet with Czech Glass Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
Satin and Silver
Subtle, satin finished blue and purple-colored Czech glass druk beads are used to make a fluid two-strand sterling silver bracelet design that will beguile your style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 5x3mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver, 5x1mm beaded square
- Bead, sterling silver, 6x2mm star
- Bead, sterling silver, 8x2mm flat beaded rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver, 8x1.5mm star rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver, 8x3mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque dark purple satin, 6mm round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, dark blue satin, 6mm round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque satin purple, 8mm round with 0.8-1.3mm hole
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque blue satin, 8mm round
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Clasp, sterling silver, 14mm flat smooth toggle
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.