Earrings with Czech Glass Druk Beads
Make a beautiful interpretation of the scrolling art of the Taj Mahal mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his wife using Czech pressed glass beads and sterling silver components.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal component, antiqued silver pewter, 35x21mm star, 5 loop
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque satin blue, 4mm round with 0.8-1mm hole
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque satin purple, 6mm round with 0.7-1.1mm hole
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque satin purple, 4mm round with 0.8-1mm hole
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 5.5mm round, 4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 24 gauge
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm flat fishhook with 2mm coil and open loop, 22 gauge
- Bead, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 7x1mm star rondelle
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.