Earrings with Antiqued Gold Pewter Filigree Hinged Drop and Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
Make a pair of dainty filigree earrings that echo the purple blossoms of a heliotrope climbing a garden trellis using fancy filigree components and crystal beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 31x17mm heart and floral, 5 loops
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, metallic pink silver, 5x4mm faceted rondelle
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, pink AB, 4mm faceted round
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal AB, foil back, 1.7-1.9mm round, SS5
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.