Multi-Strand Bracelet with Czech Glass Druk Beads and Dyna-Mites™ Seed Beads
Have fun making a multi-strand bracelet in the purple colors of dusk with Czech pressed glass beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 4mm heishi
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque dark purple satin, 4mm round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque satin purple, 4mm round with 0.8-1mm hole
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque dark purple satin, 6mm round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque satin purple, 6mm round with 0.7-1.1mm hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, inside color matte blue/lilac, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined rainbow purple, #11 round with square hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, frosted translucent rainbow purple, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, translucent matte purple, #11 round
- Cord end, silver-plated brass, 12.5x3mm tube
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, silver-finished brass, 15mm smooth round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.