Earrings with Gold-Plated Fancy Jumprings and Rose Quartz Gemstone Cabochon
Ring It Up
Get creative with bond-a-dots by using them to affix rose quartz cabochons to earstuds that dangle fancy twisted jumprings for a sweet style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Earstud, gold-plated stainless steel, 10mm flat pad with closed loop
- Cabochon, rose quartz, 12mm calibrated round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, pink AB, 4mm faceted round
- Eye pin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 10mm twisted round, 8mm inside diameter, 16 gauge
- Jump ring, gold-plated brass, 8mm twisted round, 5.8mm inside diameter, 16 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.