Brooch with Paua Shell Flower Component and Celestial Crystal® Beads
A beautiful brooch designed with the French Polynesian Islands in mind with Celestial Crystal® bead dangles and a carved paua shell flower that is affixed to a pin back component.
-- Designer --
Esther, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Pin back, silver-plated steel, 1/2 inch round
- Focal component, paua shell, 30mm flower
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, turquoise blue, 10x8mm teardrop
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, turquoise blue, 6x6mm faceted cube
- Chain, silver-plated steel, 2.2mm cable
- Jump ring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 8mm round, 20 gauge
- Head pin, silver-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.