Earrings with Gold-Plated Triangle Drops, Pendant Bails and Celestial Crystal® Cobalt Teardrop Beads
Ties in a Row
A wonderful example of golden revival style, gold and cobalt blue dangle earrings made using bails and Celestial Crystal® beads resemble the art and architecture at the height if ancient Egyptian.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bail, pendant, gold-plated brass, 10x4mm
- Drop, gold-plated brass, 19x19x19mm triangle
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, medium blue, 10x8mm teardrop
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, medium blue AB, 4mm faceted round
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished stainless steel, 20mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.