Earrings with Gold-Plated Links and Celestial Crystal® Beads
Make a pair of arching chandelier earrings with gold-plated links and ruby red AB Celestial Crystal® drops to create a look that mimics the stained glass windows of early church cathedrals.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Earwire, gold-finished brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
- Link, gold-plated, linking loops, 2+3 loops
- Link, gold-plated brass, 9x5mm, 1 and 2 loops
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, gold, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 56-facet, red AB, 12x8mm faceted teardrop
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, red, 4mm faceted round
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 24 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.