Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Gold-Plated Brass Focals, Antique Gold-Plated Pewter Beads and Leather Cord
Note: Necklace is one continuous strand which can be worn as shown in picture.
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, antique gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 7x6mm star (3 beads)
- Focal, gold-plated brass, 53x8mm teardrop (4 focals)
- Crimp end, JBB Findings, brass, 6x3.5mm tube with loop, 2mm inside diameter (2 crimp ends)
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 22mm fishhook with hidden open loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Cord, leather, metallic beige, 2mm
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, crimping
- Pliers, bent-nose
Cut a 58-inch length of leather cord.
String three 7x6mm star beads onto the cord.
Insert one end of the cord into a 6x3.5mm cord end with loop then crimp.
Repeat on the second end of the cord.
Use a 4mm jumpring to connect the loop of one cord end and one 53x8mm teardrop focal.
Insert the pick of one earwire through the loop of a 53x8mm focal then close.
Repeat to attach a focal to the second cord end.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.