Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Wood Beads, Stainless Steel Links and an Antique Silver-Finished Brass Pendant
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 5mm smooth round (4 beads)
- Bead, wood, yellow, 8x4mm rondelle (12 beads)
- Bead, wood, dark yellow, 8x4mm rondelle (10 beads)
- Bead, wood, light orange, 8x4mm rondelle (12 beads)
- Bead, wood, orange, 8x4mm rondelle (12 beads)
- Bead, wood, dark pink, 8x4mm rondelle (12 beads)
- Bead, wood, red, 8x4mm rondelle (12 beads)
- Bead, wood, cranberry red, 8x4mm rondelle (12 beads)
- Bead, wood, rust brown, 8x4mm rondelle (12 beads)
- Bead, wood, chocolate brown, 8x4mm rondelle (12 beads)
- Link, Lazer Lace, stainless steel, 26mm single-sided fancy domed round (2 links)
- Pendant, antique silver-finished brass, 48mm single-sided round with flower design and wire-wrapped tube bail (1 pendant)
- Jump ring, stainless steel, 4mm round, 2.6mm inside diameter, 22 gauge (3 jump rings)
- Jump ring, stainless steel, 6mm round, 4.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (1 jump ring)
- Bead tip, stainless steel, 4x2.5mm side clamp-on, fits 1.5mm ball chain (6 bead tips)
- Ear wire, stainless steel, 14mm leverback with open loop (2 ear wires)
- Clasp, lobster claw, antique silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 17x12mm with double-sided fish design (1 clasp)
- Chain, stainless steel, 1.5mm ball
- Bead reamer, aluminum, nickel-plated knurling
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, bent-nose
Soak in the beauty of this botanically blissful jewelry set that’s right on trend and ready to pair with popular bohemian-inspired looks. Surprisingly lightweight and easy to wear, this bold statement can be dressed-up or down for a multitude of occasions and fresh, everyday style. The 26-inch necklace is flattering for all, drawing the eye downwards and slimming the silhouette ...
Cut a 25-inch length of ball chain.
Close a bead tip over the first ball of the length of chain.
String the following:
Five chocolate brown rondelles
Five rust brown rondelles
Five cranberry red rondelles
Five red rondelles
Five dark pink rondelles
Five orange rondelles
Five light orange rondelles
Five dark yellow rondelles
Five yellow rondelles
String four silver-plated 5mm rounds and a 48mm pendant then repeat Steps 2 and 3 in reverse.
Use a 4mm jump ring to add a lobster claw clasp to one end of the necklace then add a 6mm jump ring to the opposite end.
Cut two 2-inch lengths of ball chain.
Close a bead tip over the first ball of a length of chain.
String onto the chain:
One chocolate brown rondelle
One rust brown rondelle
One cranberry red rondelle
One red rondelle
One dark pink rondelle
One orange rondelle
One light orange rondelle
One dark yellow rondelle
One yellow rondelle
Clamp a bead tip over the last ball of the chain.
Use a 4mm jump ring to add a 26mm link to one end of the component then add an ear wire to the opposite end.
Repeat Steps 2 - 4 to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.