Earrings with Swarovski® Crystals and TierraCast® End Bars
-- Designer --
Courtesy of Swarovski
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, jet, 4mm Xilion bicone (22 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, crystal silver night, 4mm round (16 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, crystal silver night, 6mm round (2 beads)
- End bar, TierraCast, rhodium-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 19.5x15.5mm 5-strand D-ring (2 end bars)
- Ear wire, silver-plated brass, 24mm fishhook with 16mm shank, 22 gauge (2 ear wires)
- Wire, Zebra Wire, silver-plated copper, round, 20 gauge
- Adhesive, Araldite Standard Epoxy, 2-part epoxy, 90-minute
Embellishment, Swarovski crystals, jet, 10x5mm Xilion navette fancy stone (4 embellishments)
Embellishment, Swarovski crystals, crystal silver night, 10x5mm Xilion navette fancy stone (6 embellishments)
Drop, rhodium-plated brass, navette fancy stone setting (10 drops)
- Embellishments, Swarovski crystals, navette fancy stone
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
Use the alcohol wipes to clean the findings and let sit to air dry.
Mix small amount of two-part epoxy and glue in the fancy stones to the fancy settings and set aside to dry for 24 hours.
Cut beading wire into thirty eight 1-inch pieces.
Using one ear wire, slide on one 6mm bead and make a simple loop to close. Repeat 1more time and set aside.
Using one piece of wire make a simple loop, slide on one 4mm bead and make a simple loop to close. Repeat 37 more times and set aside.
Using one D Ring begin to create a pattern of your choice to create the chandelier earring and using the fancy stone settings for drops at the end. Add one ear wire made in Step 4 to the top of the D Ring.
Repeat Step 6 one more time for second earring.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.