Earrings with Mother-of-Pearl Shell and Resin Drops, Czech Glass Beads and Silver-Plated Brass Beads
-- Designer --
Chris D., Photography Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 3mm smooth round (2 beads)
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 5mm smooth round (2 beads)
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque blue, 4mm round (2 beads)
- Drop, mother-of-pearl shell and resin, multicolored, 27x10.5mm single-sided flat trapezoid (2 drops)
- Jump ring, sterling silver, 6mm round, 4.3mm inside diameter, 19 gauge (2 jump rings)
- Eye pin, sterling silver, 1 inch, 21 gauge (2 eye pins)
- Ear wire, sterling silver, 17mm perfect balance angular fishhook with 3mm coil and open loop, heavyweight, 20 gauge (2 ear wires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
String a 5mm silver-plated round, a blue 4mm round and a 3mm silver-plated round onto an eye pin then create a simple loop.
Repeat to create a second link.
Add a jump ring to each of the trapezoid drops.
Connect an ear wire, a beaded link and the jump ring attached to a drop.
Repeat to complete a second ear wire.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.