Three-Piece Bracelet Set with Dragon Blood Jasper Gemstone Beads, Delica® Seed Beads and Leather Cord
-- Designer --
Jude, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, dragon blood jasper, 4mm round (38 beads)
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque matte gold luster rainbow olive rose, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque matte forest green, #11 round
- Link, gold-plated brass, 6.5x2.5mm with lined pattern (80 links)
- Spacer, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 11x3mm double-eye bar with 8.5mm base (40 spacers)
- Spacer, gunmetal-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 11x3mm double-eye bar with 8.5mm base (40 spacers)
- Crimp, 12Kt gold-filled, 2mm smooth tube, 1.1mm inside diameter (1 crimp)
- Crimp, gold-plated brass, 2x1.5mm round, 1.3mm inside diameter (4 crimps)
- Crimp cover, gold-plated brass, 4mm round (4 crimp covers)
- Crimp cover, gunmetal-plated brass, 4mm round (4 crimp covers)
- Wire protector, Accu-Guard, gunmetal-plated brass, 4mm tube, 0.5mm inside diameter (4 wire protectors)
- Ribbon crimp end, gold-plated brass, 13x5mm smooth rectangle (2 ribbon crimp ends)
- Jump ring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (5 jump rings)
- Jump ring, gunmetal-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (4 jump rings)
- Jump ring, gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 3.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (1 jump ring)
- Clasp, lobster claw, gold-plated brass, 12x7mm with swivel (1 clasp)
- Clasp, 3-strand slide lock, gold-plated brass, 21x6mm tube (1 clasp)
- Clasp, 3-strand slide lock, gunmetal-plated brass, 21x6mm tube (1 clasp)
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, nylon and stainless steel, clear, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Cord, leather, rose, 2mm round
- Cord, leather, black, 12mm flat
- Rotary hole punch
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, crimping
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Bead stoppers
Cut a 7-1/2 inch length of flat black leather cord and a 1-foot length of rose leather cord.
Punch holes down the center of the length of flat cord at the following measurements from one end:
Weave the length of rose leather cord in and out through the holes punched in the flat cord.
Position the cords so they are lined up at one end. Place the matched ends of the cords in a crimp end then close.
Trim the rose leather cord to line up with the end of the leather cord. Place the ends of both cords in a second crimp end then close.
Use a 4mm jump ring to attach a lobster claw clasp to one end of the bracelet. Add a 5mm jump ring to the opposite end.
Slightly open the loops of a lined pattern link. Place one loop around a bar link then close. Repeat with the opposite loop and a second bar link. Repeat to add a second lined pattern link between the two bar links.
Repeat to create a total of 20 double bar components.
String a crimp and an Accu-Guard™ wire protector onto one 12-inch length of beading wire. Pass the beading wire back through the crimp. Pull the beading wire so the crimp rests snug against the Accu-Guard leaving approximately 1/4 inch of beading wire on the end. Crimp, trim the excess wire and add a crimp cover. Repeat with the second length of beading wire.
String 19 sets of the following onto one prepared length of beading wire:
String one more set of a double bar component and seed bead.
The first bar of a double bar component
One #11 seed bead
The second bar of the double bar component
One 4mm gemstone round
Repeat Step 7 to secure the strand.
Using the opposite side of each double bar component, repeat Steps 8 and 9 to complete a second strand.
Use a 4mm jump ring to attach half of a two-strand slide lock clasp to each end of the bracelet.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.