Bracelet with Origami Paper and Mod Podge®
Note: Bracelet is two continuous strands which can be worn tripled as shown in picture.
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Origami paper, Washi, multicolored, 3x3-inch square, 45 total patterns
- Clasp, toggle, silver-plated brass, 14x13mm round with heart
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.6mm inside diameter, 22 gauge
- Adhesive set, assorted Mod Podge glue sealer
- Wire, Wrapit, Nickel Silver, half-hard, round, 20 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.