Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Drops, Silver-Plated Brass Charms and Sterling Silver Chain
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, Siam, 10mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, Siam, 18mm heart (2 drops)
- Charm, silver-plated brass, 8x7mm open heart (2 charms)
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 3mm round, 24 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 8mm round, 19 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-inch, 24 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Earwire, sterling silver, 20mm French hoop with open loop, 21 gauge (2 earwires)
- Chain, sterling silver, 1.1mm flat cable
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
String one Swarovski 10mm Siam bicone bead onto a silver-plated 1-inch eyepin. Form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire to create a beading link.
Cut eighteen 1-inch lengths of 1.1mm sterling silver flat cable chain.
Open a sterling silver 8mm round jumpring and pass it through the first link of each length of chain, the hole in an 18mm Swarovski heart drop, the loop on a silver-plated 8x7mm open heart drop charm and one loop on the beading link. Close the jumpring.
Open a sterling silver 3mm round jumpring and pass it through the opposite loop on the beading link and the loop on the French hoop earwire. Close the jumpring.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.