Brooch with Friendly Plastic® and Crystal Rhinestone Chatons
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, antiqued silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 53x48mm single-sided butterfly with (20) PP15, (1) PP21 and (1) PP32 settings
- Plastic stick by Friendly Plastic, plastic, opaque metallic multicolored swirl with black base, 7x1-1/2 inch rectangle
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, rose, foil back, 4-4.1mm faceted round, PP32
- Pin back, silver-plated steel, 1-1/2 inches with locking bar
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy, 2-part
- Hobby knife, steel / plastic / wood
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.