Earrings with Antiqued Gold-Plated Brass Focals, Green Agate Gemstone Cabochons and Antiqued Gold-Plated Pewter Charms
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Component, antique gold-plated brass, 30x25mm oval with 18x13mm 4-prong oval setting
- Charm, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 17x14mm single-sided butterfly
- Cabochon, green agate, oval, 18x13mm
- Jumpring, antique brass-plated steel, 5mm round, 3.6mm inside diameter, 22 gauge
- Earwire, antique gold-plated brass, 16mm leverback with 7x2mm plain shield and open loop
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.