Earrings with Fire Mountain Gems and Beads® Commemorative Pin and Silk Tassels
Hip! Hip! Hooray!
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Tassel, silk and copper, assorted colors, 1-3/4 to 2 inches
- Bail, glue-on earring style, gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 17x11mm with 11x10mm leaf flat base
- Earnut, gold-plated brass, 10x9mm monster
- Earstud, gold-plated stainless steel and brass, 14mm flat pad
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6x4mm oval, 4.1x2mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy
- Jooltool Sharpening and Polishing System, plastic and steel, red and black, 110/240 volt, 12x9x7 inches
- Abrasive disc, 3M Ninja, plastic and ceramic, purple, 120 grit, 3-inch replacement disc for Jooltool
- Abrasive disc, 3M Trizact, plastic, pink, 500 grit, 3-inch replacement disc for Jooltool
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
2013 Fire Mountain Gems and Beads commemorative pin
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.