Earrings with TierraCast® Antiqued Silver-Finished Pewter Beads and Swarovski® Crystals
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, smoked topaz AB, 3mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, smoked topaz AB, 4mm round (2 beads)
- Bead, TierraCast, antiqued silver-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 19.5x7mm double-sided dragonfly wings (2 beads)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, powder almond, 3mm round (6 beads)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 4 inches, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 15mm leverback with 6x3mm shell and open loop (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
String the following onto one 4-inch headpin:
Form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire creating a dragonfly drop then slightly bend the end of the dragonfly.
One smoked topaz AB 3mm bicone
Three powder almond 3mm pearl
One 19.5x7mm double-sided dragonfly wings bead
One smoked topaz AB 4mm round
Repeat to create a second dragonfly drop.
Pass the loop on one leverback earwire through loop on one dragonfly drop then close.
Repeat to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.