Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
Pastel Pearl Drop Earrings
-- Designer --
Courtesy of Swarovski
If a product is not available, please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, crystal pastel yellow, 4mm round (4 pearls)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, crystal pastel blue, 6mm round (2 pearls)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, crystal pastel green, 8mm round (2 pearls)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, crystal pastel rose, 12mm coin (2 pearls)
- Headpin, TierraCast, black-finished brass, 2 inch, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, TierraCast, anodized niobium, 22mm fishhook with 14mm shank, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
Jumpring, 6mm oval (8 jumprings)
Eyepin, black (6 eyepins)
- Jumprings, oval
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
Add one 4mm Swarovski crystal pearl art. 5810 pastel yellow to the earwire. Open a jumpring and link it to the loop at the bottom of the earwire. Attach the loop of one of the eyepins to this jumpring as well and then close the jumpring to secure.
String on one 12mm Swarovski crystal pearl art. 5860 pastel rose onto the eyepin from Step 1. Turn a loop at the bottom of the crystal pearl and cut off remaining wire.
Open a jumpring and attach to the bottom loop created in Step 2. Attach the loop from another eyepin and close the jumpring to secure. Slide on one 8mm Swarovski crystal pearl art. 5810 pastel green and turn a loop at the bottom of the eyepin. Cut off excess wire.
Repeat Step 3 using the 6mm Swarovski crystal pearl art. 5810 pastel blue.
Repeat Step 3 again using the 4mm Swarovski crystal pearl art. 5810 pastel yellow and use a headpin instead of an eyepin. Repeat Steps 1 - 5 to make second earring.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.