Bracelet with Antique Gold-Finished "Pewter" Charm and Anodized Tempered Aluminum Jumprings
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead and charm, antique gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 12x10mm-22x17mm single- and double-sided assorted clover and tree (1 charm)
- Jumpring, gunmetal-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (1 jumpring)
- Jumpring, anodized tempered aluminum, dark green, 8mm round, 5.6mm inside diameter, 17 gauge (56 jumprings)
- Jumpring, anodized tempered aluminum, light green, 8mm round, 5.6mm inside diameter, 17 gauge (56 jumprings)
- Clasp, lobster claw, gunmetal-plated brass, 14x8mm with swivel (1 clasp)
- Jumpring tool, opener and closer, nickel-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 21x10mm, size 8
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Using 8mm dark green and light green jumprings, create a 4-in-1 half Persian chainmaille weave pattern until the preferred length of bracelet has been reached.
View the How to Create a 3-in-1 Half Persian Chainmaille Weave illustrated instructions for more information.
Note: The standard bracelet length is approximately 7-1/2 to 8 inches.
Pass one 8mm dark green jumpring through the loop of one lobster claw clasp and the last two jumprings on one end of the bracelet, then close. Connect one 8mm light green jumpring to the last two jumprings on the opposite end of the bracelet.
Use one 4mm gunmetal-plated jumpring to connect one clover charm to the 8mm dark green jumpring attached to the lobster claw clasp.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.