Earrings with Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver Chain
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, Caribbean blue opal, 6x4mm faceted rondelle (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, air blue opal, 4mm bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, air blue opal, 6mm bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, Pacific opal, 8x8mm cube (2 beads)
- Components, Swarovski crystal, filigree flower (2 components)
- Wire, 20 gauge (3 inches)
- Jumprings, sterling silver, 4mm (4 jumprings)
- Chain (6 inches)
Slide on one bead art. 5328 4mm air blue opal from the Swarovski crystal assortment onto one of the TierraCast Blank earwires. Turn a loop at the bottom of the earwire and attach it to one of the corners of the Swarovski filigree. Close the jumpring to secure and repeat for other earwire.
Cut the 20 gauge wire in half. Turn a small loop at the bottom of one piece of wire and add one Swarovski bead art. 5040 5mm air blue opal, then add one bead art. 5040 6mm Caribbean blue opal and one Swarovski bead art. 5601 Pacific opal.
Turn a loop on the end of the wire and attach to the opposite point of the filigree. Close loop to secure and repeat entire step for other earring.
Cut the chain in half and open the four jumprings.
Attach the chain to both of the corners of the Swarovski filigree using the open the jumprings. Close the jumprings to secure. Repeat for other earring.
Have a question regarding this project?
Email Customer Service.
Permission to copy this instruction sheet is granted for non-commercial educational purposes only. All other reproduction
requires written permission. Please email email@example.com
for more information.