Single-Strand Necklace with Swarovski Crystal
Large Pearl Orchid Choker
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal silver night, 8x6mm rondelle (18 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal satin, 40mm orchid (1 bead)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, dark grey, 4mm round (5 pearls)
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, dark grey, 16mm round with large hole (16 pearls)
- Crimp covers (2 crimp covers)
- Crimp beads (3 crimp beads)
Using the 0.014 beading wire add one crystal pearl article 5810 5mm from the Swarovski crystal assortment. While holding both wires together at the ends, string on Swarovski orchid pendant article 6906 40mm and (1) crystal pearl article 5810 4mm. (Note: both wires are exiting the Swarovski crystal pearl article 5810 4mm in the same direction.)
Working one side, string on (2) Swarovski crystal pearls article 5810. String (1) Swarovski briolette bead article 5040 8mm crystal silver night and (1) Swarovski crystal pearl article 5810 16mm crystal dark grey pearl. Repeat seven times more. Add (1) Swarovski bead article 5040 8mm crystal silver night.
Repeat Step 2 for the opposite side.
Crimp the crimp bead on one side of the clasp. Attach the crimp cover to the crimp bead. Repeat for the opposite side. Trim excess wire.
Have a question regarding this project?
Email Customer Service.
Permission to copy this instruction sheet is granted for non-commercial educational purposes only. All other reproduction
requires written permission. Please email email@example.com
for more information.