Single-Strand Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Beads and ''Pewter'' Beads
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
: : : Materials : : :
- Please take the creative opportunity to substitute the TierraCast beads listed above with alternative items offered at Fire Mountain Gems and Beads.
- Bead, antiqued rhodium-plated ''pewter,'' 11x6mm double-sided flat oval with ''Faith'' (1 bead)
- Bead, antiqued rhodium-plated ''pewter,'' 11x6mm double-sided flat oval with ''Peace'' (1 bead)
- Component, silver-plated steel, 25mm double-sided hammered open round (1 component)
- Clasps, sterling silver, lobster claw (1 clasp)
- Headpins (9 headpins)
- Jumprings, 6mm (4 jumprings)
- Jumprings, 10mm (1 jumpring)
Open all 6mm and 10mm jumprings. Attach one 6mm jumpring to one end of the chain and close. Attach another 6mm jumpring to the other end, attach the lobster clasp and then close the jumpring to secure.
Attach a third 6mm jumpring to the middle of the chain and close. Attach the fourth 6mm jumpring to the one just added to the chain and also attach the Tierra Cast 1" Hammerton Ring. Close the jumpring to secure.
String onto one headpin one XILION Bead article 5328 4mm White Alabaster from the Swarovski crystal and the Tierra Cast Faith Bead. Turn a loop on the headpin at the top of the Faith bead and link to the bottom of the Hammerton Ring. Close loop on headpin. Repeat this step with the Tierra Cast Peace bead.
String on 5 XILION Bead article 5328 4mm White Alabaster onto the third headpin. Insert the headpin through the hole in the Tierra Cast Wrapped Cross Bar and add three more XILION Beads White Alabaster. Turn a loop at the top of the last Bead. Attach the open 10mm jumpring to the headpin and to the 1" Hammerton Ring in between the Faith and Peace beads. Close jumpring to secure.
Have a question regarding this project?
Email Customer Service.
Permission to copy this instruction sheet is granted for non-commercial educational purposes only. All other reproduction
requires written permission. Please email email@example.com
for more information.